The light is my guide

Walking in the forest, I always follow the light. It lightens up branches and leaves, parts of tree trunks and the soft moss on the ground, it is reflected by the water in a tiny creek or just by one single water drop. Light and shadow together transform the forest into a celebration of life, highlighting the beauty all around.

Yesterday I went for a long walk in a forest in Lower Austria, the forest of my childhood, as I call it. I absolutely got lost in the beauty of this forest, it was so stunning and magical. I could have stayed there all day, following the light, wandering around away from the path, exploring new places.

At one time I just had to thank the forest for it`s beauty and so I held a little speech. I told the forest that I actually felt like being in paradise, because there was beauty everywhere all around.
And of course there was not only visual beauty, there were also beautiful sounds from birds singing, delicious fragrance of earth and spruces, the soft touch from walking on moss, the wisdom that is connecting all of life and the holiness of it all.

While walking in the forest I sang several songs in the moment, from which I choose to share this one, because it honours the light. This is an intuitive song, recorded in the middle of the forest.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen