You are not broken

You might feel broken
but you are not
You might feel broken
but you are not

No one can take away your soul
No one can take away your soul

You might feel broken
but you are not
You are not


These words came to me while walking in the woods. I found a beautiful little branch looking like a deer´s antler, but one side was broken. Nevertheless I saw it in its full beauty, as it was covered with yellow lichen. 

Who am I to judge how it should be? How would I know if it would better be whole and not broken?
The broken branch teached me a lesson and gave me a song. It was a perfect teacher just the way it was.

Even if you feel broken sometimes, the circle of life takes another turn and creates something new. One thing might have to end to make space for something new. Nature is in constant transformation and so are we.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen